Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome!!

I've said to myself over and over again that I would never have a blog of my own...but lo and behold, here it is people! I'm finally doing it!!

Do I know what I'm up against??

No...

Do I know what I'm going to write about??

Not a clue...

So why start a blog??

At the moment, I have to admit, it's my curiousity that got me this far. Nevertheless people, I'll make this site work, one way or another...guess I'll be experimenting extensively on this whole blogging thing for the next couple of days.

So, what will you be seeing and reading on my blog??

For the time being, I'll post some introduction-based material... family, interests, favourites etc.

And also, for the convenience of my fellow mates from the Pet Finder site, i'll be stashing in the occasional posts on rescued pets, plus some adoption profiles to make future contacts easy. And that's about it :)

And now that I've bored you to death with my babbling, I want to thank you people for checking out my blog!! Big hugs to you, and do visit back soon!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com